Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"Well begun is half done." -Aristotle

I recently started a class where the work is student driven. I have always wanted to write a book and saw this as an opportunity. My teacher not only liked the idea of writing a book, but also suggested that I make a blog and post the chapters as I wrote them. I am so excited about this blog/ book. I have wanted to write a book for a while and I finally have the chance now! Since it is for a class I suppose I need to have some what of a plan. My plan is quite simple, as I am just going to post a chapter or parts of a chapter every week or two. I am wanting to finish the book before schools out. Then get it published over the summer. Feel free to leave comments or maybe suggestions if you have any! I hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! You're up and running! And isn't your blog so cute...some might say it's the "cutest blog on the block." :) I like your plan to post chapters of your book, but I also know you are a prolific journaler and writer and I think you might want to post some random writing and thoughts here, too. For me, I have to get in the habit of writing regularly to get anything done, even if the little stuff I write in between the important stuff isn't anything much. You can write about your day or what's going on in your life or stuff you notice around you. I can show you (or you could easily figure out) how to include images or photos with your posts. I hope you get as much out of your blog as I do mine. You can do anything, Karee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this is a great idea. I can not wait to read your ideas.

    ReplyDelete