Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mas notas y no fotos

I took more notes and less pictures this week. Guess that is school.



We have picked up a new hobby, and Brooks hobby is kissing paper. Not exactly. We wrote fake love notes to some friends. It is so funny to hear how they have been looking for these imaginary girls.


This week I am going to be going to a World of Dance Festival. And I am also looking forward to attending a talk given by Stephanie Nielson about Finding your inner beauty. That isn't until the 30th, but I am totally excited and cannot wait.

3 comments:

  1. Your picture is quite offensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To Anonymous reader,
      I am terribly sorry, my intentions were not to offend anyone nor to make fun in any sort of way. My sincere apologies!
      Karee

      Delete