Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wedding in 21 days

Update: Kamber's wedding is in 21 days. I think things are coming together for the most part. Kamber has sent out most, if not all, of her announcements, which means they finally got their engagement pictures taken, she has reception centers/church reserved. She has her dress! (that was a fun adventure!) And the little girls have dresses... well two options. Personally I like the white ones that will have flower petals put inside the skirt to match her color.



They will also have similar flowers in their hair. (It's hard to believe Klarie is really in Kindergarten she looks so small!)



I think that she should wear the boot to the wedding, but that is just my opinion.



I can see Katelyn wearing heals, but I guess she likes the boot look too.



Nice cheesy smile from Kelcey; I think she likes the white one better.



I think that these are cute dresses to wear to church or something, but I liked the white ones better for a wedding. What do you think?
Kamber says she still has quite a bit of planning to do, and I still need to find a dress... so we aren't ready yet.
P.S. Don't worry I will put Kamber's dress up soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Karee!!! So i have finally read your blog and oh my goodness it is so much fun. I hope you are having a wonderfull time doing whatever you do(i havent talk to you so i dont know what that is but i do want to find out. To answer your question i like the white dresses for the wedding but i know whatever you guys choose it will be beautiful! I am going to try and keep up cant wait to read your new stuff:)
    p.s. This is Melody

    ReplyDelete