Friday, December 31, 2010

Wedding Prep

Kamber did a lot for her wedding and one of the things that she assigned herself to do was to make little bows for all of her sisters and her future nieces. This was a big project for a bride to take on and the night before she finally had people to help.

So my mom, dad, and her all sat in the dinning room cutting fabric, sewing, and gluing buttons.

Although she had a ton of things to do she did a really good job at not showing how stressed she was. And everything got done in time. But I learned that I am going to do some delegation so it can be less stressful for me on my special day.

The day before the wedding: Freezing temperatures with a bone chilling wind.

Kamber's siblings did some site seeing in downtown Salt Lake City. There was some walking in the freezing cold. ( We are so lucky to have such nice loving brothers.)

On the way back we happened to be in time to catch a ride on the Utah Trax.



Klarie was a little worried to be catching the train, but when we got back to our parents she was exited to tell about our quick train ride.

Kamber's wedding was a first for my family. We have certainly learned a lot and hopefully by the time the next one rolls around (my cousin's are sure it is going to be mine) we will be more experienced. I guess Klarie will have the best wedding of all because by then my parents will be professionals and could probably start a wedding planning business. As for me, I think I might start planning now. And maybe start looking for a guy too (he is kind of an essential part).

No comments:

Post a Comment