Sunday, January 23, 2011

A date with grandpa


I am so blessed to have family here in Utah while I am away from home at school. Trying to set up time to spend with them is really hard. My sweet grandpa asked me out on a date. It was so kind of him to think about me and to drive an hour to Provo to come see me. We had a nice lunch followed by a nice tour of campus. I showed him around all the new buildings (well new as in they weren't there when he went attended the school) and he told me about what BYU was like when he was a student. I learned that he wants to take some art classes and become a better painter (I didn't even know that he painted), that he worked in the administration building when he was a student and that he has really pretty blue eyes. He is such a kind caring man and I am proud to call him my grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment