Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bouncing back

I looked out my window the other day and saw my sisters jumping on the trampoline in a different way. Calvin, my brother had propped it up on our shed/barn and the girls were running at it then bouncing off. I had to take a few pictures.

Klarie or monkey, a nickname that she truly lives up to, and was constantly climbing up the sides to get to the top.


Calvin tossed her at the trampoline, she bounced off and landed right back in his arms.


Kelcey discovered her ability to walk sideways.


Katelyn catching some petty good air coming away from her bounce.


Monkey girl and Spider woman posing at the top.


Of course I took my turn bouncing, this one taking me by surprise.


Calvin must have hidden wings, just look at his height... and this is before bouncing off.


Take two is a little bit smoother for me. PS I love how blue the sky is!


We have had a trampoline most of my life, why didn't I ever think about doing this?

No comments:

Post a Comment