Thursday, February 24, 2011

Camping for a contract



Call us crazy, but we decided that we wanted to be the first to get a contract... so the obvious solution was to camp out three days before the contracts opened.



I am not sure who's idea it was to try to get into a competitive housing contract, but because we are we decided that we should camp out. "So wait, you are going to be homeless so that you can get an apartment?" Is a question that I have been asked when a friend found out about our plan. Basically.



I haven't even seen the inside of the apartments, but the outside looks pretty ghetto. I guess that is what I should expect for a college apartment that is so close to campus right? I am sure it will be great. But as for right now I am trying to get my self prepared for tonight when it is my night to sleep over... it is supposed to snow!

2 comments: