Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sticky notes of love



I am just amazed by the tender mercies of our Heavenly Father. He knew I was having a hard time and He knew what I needed to get through.



Whoever these cream colored sticky note people were, are such kind and caring people who I am glad to know. They not only decorated my door with sticky notes of encouragement and love but they also left me some cookies that are delicious!




I am not sure exactly why they wrote some of the things that they did, but all of them put a smile on my face and the warm fuzzy feeling of being loved.



I am not sure who put the post-its on my door and I am sure they will never know how much the little words of encouragement meant to me, but it sure brightened my gloomy mood.











I wish I would have gotten a picture of the door when I opened it, because it looked pretty amazing. But I didn't want any of them to blow away in the wind so I hurriedly grabbed them all and brought a huge stack inside. I taped all the post-its inside my cabinet door (they will later be taped into my journal) to remind me how lucky and loved I am here! This is certainly what I needed to bounce back from a sad homesickness! I wish I could find out who it was that did this for me because I would like to give them each a big bear hug and a cookie!

1 comment:

  1. Being so far away from home and hearing how sad you were feeling was hard to not be able to run to your aid. I am thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who inspires others to help when I cannot be there. Thank you angels out there who helped my daughter to not feel so sad anymore.

    ReplyDelete