Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rent a Tattoo?

This is actually more like what really happens at a four hour review session...
(We made tattoos for each other and then needed a sign for marketing, so we used our textbook. And yes we spelled tattoo wrong, I am not sure why, but we did).



Four straight hours is a long time for a bunch of college students to sit and try to listen to a teacher's assistant jog the memories of the students in an American Heritage class. Lucky for me, I have a very entertaining roommate who came with me. We were also very lucky to have a roll of tape on the table with us. We took advantage of that and started to make funny little tattoos for each other. (We were staying occupied and quiet so that was good.) Chelsea's tattoo was a heart with "Karee" written inside. (I was going after those ones that say "I love mom" that you see all those "tough guys" on their log of an arm.)



After the tattoo business slowed down, we broke out the food and found more fun.



Chelsea thought the cookies looked like a Mexican wearing a sombrero so of course we had to make him a face. I am sure the other people at out table thought that we were strange or just sleep deprived.



As the semester is coming to an end, I have seen an increase in the amount of sleepy student. I am ready to be done with school for the summer, but not sure I am ready to leave all my new friends.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun. I remember those days, but we didn't have the great study groups like you do. I bet that helps....(at least you have some fun at them). I could see that picture of the girl asleep as me in American Heritage. I had a difficult time some days staying awake in class.

    ReplyDelete