Thursday, March 31, 2011

I think I will just get fat

Monday started my third week of being fit and running 2 miles a day with ab workout and extra leg work (lunges and squats). I don't think that I have ever been so motivated to run. It might be that I have two faithful running buddies. After a nice weekend I started Monday like any other, a little bitter, that just happens on Monday, right? Then out of no where my knee started to feel quite funny. Now I am flat on my back icing my knee. I have been limping around for a few days and my knee is kinda elephant-looking. I haven't wanted to stop running because if I stop I am afraid I won't be able to start again, but maybe this injury is a sign that I need to stop all exercise and become FAT! I guess I will see tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. but even if you do (which I highly doubt) you'll have really toned arms from using those crutches!

    ReplyDelete