Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Birthday-ed



My desk...



My bed... those really freaked me out when I woke up.



Bamboo plant that my pen-pal Maggie surprised me with. No I am not holding the plant sideways to fit it all in the picture, although that would be something I might do. My computer is being difficult and would not let me flip the picture right side up.



Kamber gave me this beautiful vibrant fall flower bouquet along with a huge bag of Veggie chips. Which don't sound too appetizing, unless they are Sensible Portions brand. Those chips are so good!



Hunger games from Colten, a money management book (I needed that), some cozy pajamas and slipper boots along with The recipe club from Hayley, and a bright yellow shirt from when my mom and I went shopping are all pictured above. What is not shown are a cute little journal and gift card to Deseret Book from my aunt, a whole bunch of candy (like a 5 pound bag and then some!) which has been tempting me, the Iphone that is on it's way to me, the other outfits that my mom got for me while she was here, Bear naked granola from my dad (which is very yummy), dinner with family, and the time I got one on one with my mom!



My favorite gift! My mom flew up to help Kamber with wedding planning, but showed up a day early to surprise me for my birthday.



Kamber and Trevor (my future brother-in-law). They came with us to dinner at PF Changs, a Chinese restaurant. It was delicious. I really need to work on using chopsticks though.
PS I have a picture of us in front with the stone horse and also a picture of me turning bright red after they sang to me, but once again my computer is not working with me so the pictures would be sideways, but I can add them anyway.

1 comment: