Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sunrise . . . Sunset



I am living the college life day to day counting down the days until I get to go home.



There are 38 by the way!



I am trying really hard not to get lazy and forget to study; it is so hard.



I bought my ticket yesterday. I am not getting to leave the day that I wanted because I have one last final. So I will be getting home around 8 evening Friday the 17th. (so really it is more than a whole day later than I wanted) I am so excited! I will be flying into Kansas City and then driving the rest of the way with a friend from high school. We haven't kept in touch very well so I am sure we will have so much to talk about for the three hours. And then I will be home again. Among my friends and family! I cannot wait!

2 comments:

  1. Karee, we cant see any pictures. I think your iphone pictures aren't working with your blog.

    ReplyDelete