Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Planning my life out at midnight

I have decided on a major! English teaching (at the high school level) with a minor in Earth and Space teaching and also in Spanish! Hopefully that all works out OK. It will supposedly make me very marketable.

I am not sure why they assign me to schedule my classes so late at night because I am hardly in the right mind to be planning out my future, but I stayed up late to schedule for next semester and ended up with:

Book of Mormon (2ND half) T/Th 9:00-9:50a with Jeff Marsh (2 credit hrs)

ENGL 295 Writing Literary Criticism M/W/F 10:00a-10:50a with M. Suzanne Lundquist (3 credit hours)

ENGL 251 Fund Literary Interpretation M/W/F 11:00a-11:50a with Jamin Rowan (3 credit hours)

A HTG 100 American Heritage M/W 9:00a-9:50a and F 8:00-8:50 with Christopher Karpowitz (3 credit hours)

SPAN 205 University Spanish 3 Every day 4:00p-4:50p (4 credit hours)

For a grand total of 15 credit hours... unless a seat opens in Music 113... then I would have
Music 113 Beginning piano M/W 8:00-8:50a or T/Th 8:00-8:50a (2 credit hours).
And 17 credit hours. I really want to take that piano class!

To help me get two minors I am going to be taking online classes over the summer AND..
I have also decided that I am going to try to go on a Study Abroad to London! either the spring or the summer of next year (my sophomore year). It would be so much fun! And a great experience from what I hear.

2 comments:

  1. I got your sweet card yesterday. Thanks! Looks like you've got your work cut out for you next semester but I'm fully confident you can handle it. Will you be home for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am coming home for Christmas and I cannot wait. 40 days and then I will be home!

    ReplyDelete