Monday, March 1, 2010

So much to do so little time

I cannot believe that it has almost been two weeks since I last posted! Don't worry it won't ever happen again! It seems that I have so much to do and there is never enough hours in the day. What ever happened to free time? It seems like so long ago that I was in middle school when everything was carefree. Back in the day, when the only person I had to worry about was myself. The time when homework was something I could get done at school. When practices for sports were only an hour after school. I didn't have to worry about saving money unless I was saving up for something big (something that cost over $20). There are a few things that I regret not doing. Like planning for my future, starting good habits, or saving money. I was always told that I should be doing those things then, but college was always so far away and I could always do it in high school. Or so I thought. Now that my future is so close, I know I was wrong. Isn't it funny how time seems to fly just when you need it the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment