Thursday, August 12, 2010

Am I ready?

I went to the BYU campus for the second time today with my dad. The first time, Monday, I went on a tour with my mom and dad. I was so surprised and frightened by the size of the campus. I found out that I will have access to three Olympic size pools, a gym as well as a women's only gym, 9 or so racquetball courts, indoor fields, tennis courts, a library that is the length of three football fields and has two floors under ground, a bowling ally, computer labs, and so much more it is so big!



Today was less frightening and actually quite nice. I got my school id, printed off my schedule and book list, got a bank account (which was way more complex than I expected), got a BYU football t-shirt, bought my books, ate in the food court, and found where all my classes are going to be. It got pretty confusing so I am glad my dad was the one looking at the map and leading the way. I am going to have more time to visit the campus before school starts on the 30th so hopefully I won't be one of those freshman that has a map in one hand and a schedule in the other.

2 comments:

  1. Man that's huge. I thought getting lost in high school was bad. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one lucky chic. I am glad dad was able to take you around and get things set up with you. This will be a great year for you and a growing one too. Lots of love, mom

    ReplyDelete