Monday, August 9, 2010

Saying goodbyes

Saying good bye is one of the hardest things to do. I wish I could have gotten more pictures, but I wasn't too good about carrying my camera around. I did get a few though.



Even though I had spent most of the weekend with my close friends, I still felt like I needed more time. So when I found out my family and I would not be leaving til later in the night I called up three of my closest friends and we met up at a near by park. I tried to get a really good one of all our shadows, but this was the best I could get.



I was able to say a few last goodbyes before leaving and managed to snap a picture with some of them. This lady, Melissa Nothum, is one of those people that I feel so lucky to know.



These are Melissa's adorable girls Ashely and Lilly (They were our photographers).



Jennifer Jones another wonderful woman. She has three way cute and active little children. She has been a youth leader for me many different times and is now the stake Young Woman's President. She is so dedicated to her family, friends, and church.

I wish I could have gotten a few more pictures with people. I was going to get one with Mrs. Hayley Fraser, my teacher who introduced me to blogging, but she was at the pool when I met up to say my last goodbye. I also wanted to drive down to Harrison, AR to say a goodbye Ipo Anderson, but I didn't time it right and it didn't work out, but I did get to have a wonderful conversation on the phone with her. She gave me advice that was given to her when she moved away from home, "You will miss them more than they will miss you." This really helped me as I said my goodbyes.

I am going to miss these and many other people who have become my friends. It's hard to believe that I am starting a new life. But I am told everyone has to do it and that I will enjoy it. So I am going to try to enjoy everyday that I have and live life to it's fullest.

2 comments:

  1. We will all miss you so much. I hope things are going well for you, starting your new life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um this is Justin btw.

    ReplyDelete